Pritika Lal is an interdisciplinary author whose method of exploration across all media uses sketching to focus on process. Pritika holds a Master of Creative Technologies 2013, Spatial Design Honours 2011 and a Bachelor of Fine Arts, Elam School of Fine Arts.
- "I immediately thought of just throwing in a kind of circular narrative of footnotes: ones that started out conventionally academic in their format and content, but then disintegrate from there into more personal thoughts and abstractions, even visuals/symbols beyond language as such – why can’t jaunty dick and balls be a footnote?"
- "The sometimes jarring overlaps of academic language and actual life as lived / the geography were all feeling pretty relevant but it was nice to feel like thoughts could be what walking was for."
- "Like you said, the references to an end of an era / the sometimes jarring overlaps of academic language and actual life as lived / the geography were all feeling pretty relevant."
- "‘and I experience you as experiencing yourself as experienced by me’."
- "Or maybe just or maybe you saw the jaunty dick and balls before I did."
- "All these many gathered seemingly unimportant fragments constructed such a strong set of beliefs."
- "I like these gaps."
- "When i go in that room, you are there."
- "The lasso goes around and around and around until the car passes and it is beyond view."
- "Everything was just always happening here and now."